I have created a simple animated wavy line to use as a divider on one of my websites. Looks perfect in safari but it displays strange in Chrome.
The safari one is perfect for me, but it seems chrome isn't liking it.
I have tried adding ALL vendor prefixes to the start of the selectors and various places but I cant seem to fix the issue.
Can anyone please tell me where I'm going wrong?
Here's a CODEPEN and here's a code snippet:
.wavy-line {
width: 150px;
height: 50px;
overflow: hidden;
margin: 0 auto 0 auto;
}
.wavy-line:before {
content: attr(data-text);
position: relative;
top: -35px;
color: rgba(0,0,0,0);
width: calc(100% + 27px);
font-size: 4em;
text-decoration-style: wavy;
text-decoration-color: #25173A;
text-decoration-line: underline;
animation: animate .9s linear infinite;
-webkit-animation: animate .9s linear infinite;
}
@keyframes animate {
0% { left: -0px; }
100% { left: -30px;}
}
@-webkit-keyframes animate {
0% { left: -0px; }
100% { left: -30px;}
}
.wavy-line-green:before { text-decoration-color: #56AE5F; }
.wavy-line-blue:before { text-decoration-color: #1FB5D1; }
.wavy-line-yellow:before { text-decoration-color: #F9B930; }
<div class="wavy-line wavy-line-green" data-text="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"></div>
<div class="wavy-line wavy-line-blue" data-text="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"></div>
<div class="wavy-line wavy-line-yellow" data-text="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"></div>

