What causes CoDesign exited with code 1 every other build

Viewed 1477

On every other build or so i my xamarin ios project fails to build with codesign exited with code 1 being the error. This is immediately fixed by cleaning the solution and waiting the roughly 5 - 10 minutes it takes to rebuild the project from scratch

I have googled this extensively and checked to make sure all my certificates are correct and everything is signing correctly. and I believe I have this confirmed as after a clean solution it builds and deploys perfectly fine to the device i am testing. For now i have a solution to this it is just infuriating having to wait upwards of 10 minutes for each deploy just to have it say CoDesign exited with code 1 and have to clean and rebuild.

1 Answers

I fixed my issue my going into the AppName.iOS project properties and on the left sidebar navigate to the "Application" option and change the "Startup object:" to be AppName.iOS.Application. As soon as I did that it started working for me.

Related