Cant install mPDF package using Composer PHP - requires ext-gd

Viewed 1568

I am trying to install mPDF package and when I run the command composer require mpdf/mpdf it displays these errors:

    Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

  Problem 1
    - The requested PHP extension ext-gd * is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's gd extension.
  Problem 2
    - mpdf/mpdf v8.0.2 requires ext-gd * -> the requested PHP extension gd is missing from your system.
    - mpdf/mpdf v8.0.1 requires ext-gd * -> the requested PHP extension gd is missing from your system.
    - mpdf/mpdf v8.0.0 requires ext-gd * -> the requested PHP extension gd is missing from your system.
    - Installation request for mpdf/mpdf ^8.0 -> satisfiable by mpdf/mpdf[v8.0.0, v8.0.1, v8.0.2].

  To enable extensions, verify that they are enabled in your .ini files:
    - C:\php\php.ini
  You can also run `php --ini` inside terminal to see which files are used by PHP in CLI mode.

Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.

Can I just download mPDF and place it in my working repo? Or do I have to use Composer to install it? I tried to search for this errors and I think the only solution would be to install chocolatey and then use it to install php7.3.2-gd , but if there is a better solution please let me know!

0 Answers
Related