How to add the properties tab to a class library project in Visual Studio 2019?

Viewed 1005

I have a Visual Studio 2019 solution which has several Class Library projects targeting .NET Standard 2. Every one of these projects has a properties tab like the one described in the below image:

Properties tab

Inside the properties tab, there are several files (for example an assembly information class and resources files)

Problem:

I added a new Class Library project to the solution. I then noticed that the properties tab doesn't exist and I can't find a way to add it.

How can I add the properties tab to the newly created project in order to be coherent with the rest of the solution?

2 Answers

Just create the "Properties" folder and ... smile!

You can add ItemGroup tags in your csproj file, use AssemblyAttribute for assembly information and EmbeddedResource for resource files.

Related