I'm currently trying to get all values with a certain key from a multidimensional array with varying depth.
Sadly I'm not really good at dealing with recursion, so I don't really know how to solve this problem on my own. Here's a sample array:
Array
(
[id] => 243
[children] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[id] => 244
[children] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[id] => 245
)
[1] => Array
(
[id] => 246
)
)
)
[1] => Array
(
[id] => 249
[children] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[id] => 250
)
)
)
[2] => Array
(
[id] => 253
[children] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[id] => 256
[children] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[id] => 257
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
I basically just need a simple array with all the ID's from the multidimensional array. In this case the needed result would be:
Array
(
[0] => 243
[1] => 244
[2] => 245
[3] => 246
[4] => 249
[5] => 250
[6] => 253
[7] => 256
[8] => 257
)
I hope somebody can help here.