When I try to create segue via storyboard it's only does open new view controller as pop out instead of fullscreen. I tried changing kind of segue from ,,Show (e.g. Push)" to others but then I get "Thread 1: signal SIGABRT"
When I try to create segue via storyboard it's only does open new view controller as pop out instead of fullscreen. I tried changing kind of segue from ,,Show (e.g. Push)" to others but then I get "Thread 1: signal SIGABRT"
You need to select present modally for the segue type and then right below select the presentation style full screen:

What you need to do is set the destination view controller's modalPresentationStyle to fullscreen by way of prepareForSegue:sender::
class FirstViewController: UIViewController {
...
@IBAction func segueButtonPressed(_ sender: Any) {
}
override func prepare(for segue: UIStoryboardSegue, sender: Any?) {
super.prepare(for: segue, sender: sender)
if let secondViewController = segue.destination as? SecondViewController {
secondViewController.modalPresentationStyle = .fullScreen
}
}
}
prepareForSegue:sender: is called before a segue is performed from a UIViewController. The default modalPresentationStyle in iOS 13+ is .pageSheet, which is the presentation that doesn't cover the whole screen (though it allows for more natural navigation/dismissal via swiping the view controller down and off the screen). We need to change this modalPresentationStyle to .fullScreen before performing the segue.