GCP Billing API permissions

Viewed 2059

How to create and assign role having following permissions to the compute engine service account or any other user account

billing.accounts.get

billing.accounts.list

While setting up the permissions I am having an error as

Not applicable for project-level custom roles
These permissions can only be added to custom roles at the organization level; they have no effect at the project level or below.
billing.accounts.get
billing.accounts.getIamPolicy
billing.accounts.getPaymentInfo
billing.accounts.getSpendingInformation
billing.accounts.getUsageExportSpec
billing.accounts.list
billing.budgets.get
billing.budgets.list
billing.credits.list
billing.resourceAssociations.list
billing.subscriptions.get
billing.subscriptions.list

edit: could not set at organizational level also. having the same error

API: https://cloudbilling.googleapis.com

Error message:-

You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page
There was an error while loading /iam-admin/iam?authuser=2&folder=&organizationId=1010102021615.

You are missing at least one of the following required permissions:
Organization

resourcemanager.organizations.getIamPolicy
Check that the folder, organization, and project IDs are valid and you have permissions to access them. Learn more

Troubleshoot

I am the one who sign up for this free trail GCP account(i am super user), I should have all permissions right

0 Answers
Related