I have a csv with approx. 108,000 rows, each of which is a unique long/lat combination. The file is uploaded into S3 and visualised in Quicksight.
My problem is that Quicksight is only showing the first 10,000 points. The points that it shows are in the correct place, the map works perfectly, it's just missing 90%+ of the points I wish to show. I don't know if it makes a difference but I am using an admin enabled role for both S3 and Quicksight as this is a Dev environment.
Is there a way to increase this limit so that I can show all of my data points?
I have looked in the visualisation settings (the drop doen in the viz) and explored the tab on the left as much as I can. I am quite new to AWS so this may be a really easy one.
Thanks in advance!