So basically I am trying to open a new incognito Chrome, and set the title of the tab so I can Winactivate it later and minimize the window. I think it is mostly a problem with my variable 'myIncog' setting and usage.
This script should open a new chrome incognito, name the tab, open a new tab. Then, later on, I'd like to activate that tab, minimize the entire window and mute the sound.
The part that does not work is finding and activating the WinSetTitle I set.
^0::
Run, C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe " --incognito" ; works
WinActivate ; works but probably not necessary
WinSetTitle, myIncog ; I don't know if this works
Sleep, 1000 ; works
Send ^t ; works - opens new tab
Return
^+0::
ifWinExist, myIncog ; no
{
MsgBox, HI! ; nope - so I know the ifWinExist does not know my WinSetTitle name 'myIncog'
WinActivate ; nope
SoundSet, +1, , mute ; works
WinMinimize ; no
}
Return
Thanks in advance!