Svelte Serving Wrong Project

Viewed 150

I created a new svelte project, opened the new directory in visual studio code and when I run npm run dev in the terminal and open my web browser, the project I see isn't the one I just created its one I previously worked on.

So my initial reaction was to delete the previous project, as it wasn't important, then ran the command again and to my surprise the project that no longer exist is still being served at the address. I've restarted my system and so on.

Does anyone know why this might be happening?

1 Answers

This is normal - it got cached. Assuming you're using Chrome: Open the developer tools (F12, or three dots -> more tools -> developer tools), go to Application, Clear storage, and Clear site data. Then, reload the page.

If this doesn't work, press Ctrl+F5 (Cmd+Shift+R on macOS).

Related