CLion debug: lldb attach to a process, breakpoint is grey saying no executable

Viewed 784

I am trying to debug tensorflow project, which uses SWIG technique to wrap c++ implementation with python frontend. I want to debug C++ part. Here is what I did:

  1. launch a tensorflow python script in terminal ($pid)
  2. directly using lldb -p $pid works fine, I can set breakpoints, etc.
  3. but I want to use CLion debug GUI, so I click Clion->Run->Attach to Process, find $pid as a native process.
  4. CLion successfully attached to $pid, however, every breakpoint I set in Clion is grey and will not be hit. but if I set breakpoints in embedded lldb console, it works(breakpoint hits and highlight in Clion code file).

the error message on CLion breakpoint is:

Breakpoint will not currently be hit. No executable code is associate with this line.

P1: enter image description here P2: enter image description here

how to make this right, so that I can set breakpoints in Clion rather lldb command?

Extra information:

  • tensroflow using bazel to build. I don't use Clion to build. just editing/browsing/debuging. CLion has a bazel plugin, but bind to specific bazel version, not ok for me.
  • CLion version 2.19.2
0 Answers
Related