Adding Title to Elementor Pro Media Carousel Widget

Viewed 2600

I'm missing the option to add a title to each slide of the Elementor Pro Media Carousel Widget. I'm using the description of images within the overlay option, but I also need to have a title of each slide shown underneath within the carousel. A text input field each slide would be best, but if there's away to append the media's title with some script would be a way also. Does anyone have a solution for this? The image carousel has that option. I don't know why it's not included within the media carousel widget though..

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers

You can display the caption or title in the Overlay. And using CSS give the overlay transparent background and opacity=1 so the text is always visible. Something like this:

.elementor-carousel-image-overlay.e-overlay-animation-fade {
background-color: transparent;
bottom: 0px !important;
align-items: flex-end;
opacity: 1 !important;
font-weight: 500;
padding: 0;
padding-bottom: 3%;
}
Related