GitHub: Read PR using bot and do operation on that content

Viewed 64

I am here with my first question. I have created one repository recently. I am also going to create android application for this. 

Now everything is depends on Pull Request (PR) like If PR is valid, I have to add that data into Firebase Database.

I have tried to find out some automation tool but did not found for this particular thing.

Can anyone help me? Is it possible?

Thank you.

2 Answers

Maybe you would be interested in using Drone. It's core concept of a workflow is that actions in GitHub (such as a pull request) trigger build steps (such as inserting data into a Firebase Database). It works by adding hooks to Github and is configured with a file .drone.yml that sits in the top level of the repository.

The drone API makes the details of the pull request available to whatever action is configured to run.

Related