I have a three.js project with 3d-models, a ground and a grid in it. The 3d-models getting outlined with outlinePass (https://threejs.org/examples/?q=outl#webgl_postprocessing_outline).
I am able to move the objects with Transformcontrol (https://threejs.org/examples/?q=transf#misc_controls_transform) and i can change my camera position with Orbitcontrols (https://threejs.org/examples/?q=orbit#misc_controls_orbit)
The problem: The graphics seem kind of badly rendered, here some screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/3FrZt3s
I don't really know which settings i should use here:
renderer = new THREE.WebGLRenderer();//{ antialias: true } ); With antialiasing or without?
//antialiasing is only needed when not using fxaa, right??
renderer.setPixelRatio( window.devicePixelRatio );
renderer.setSize( window.innerWidth, window.innerHeight );
renderer.gammaOutput = true;
renderer.physicallyCorrectLights = true;
camera = new THREE.PerspectiveCamera( 45, container.offsetWidth / container.offsetHeight, 0.001, 1000 );
camera.addEventListener( 'change', render ); //Is this necessary? Seems like it has no use
FXAA is probably necessary for outlinePass (also in the outlinePass-example linked above).
composer = new EffectComposer( renderer );
var renderPass = new RenderPass( scene, camera );
composer.addPass( renderPass );
effectFXAA = new ShaderPass( FXAAShader );
effectFXAA.uniforms[ 'resolution' ].value.set( 1 / window.innerWidth, 1 / window.innerHeight );
effectFXAA.renderToScreen = true;
composer.addPass( effectFXAA );
orbitControls = new OrbitControls( camera, renderer.domElement );
orbitControls.update();
orbitControls.addEventListener( 'change', render );
function render(){
renderer.render(scene, camera);
//composer.render(); // don't know if needed
}
So i have to say, i have not really a clue how i can solve the rendering issue and which settings i have to set to make the most out of my project. I'm happy for every hint and answers and maybe i can put these answers together and solve the issue.