We're beta testing right now and users are experiencing crashes when they select a cell in the explore page. didSelect is suppose to push the users to another view controller that will display posts.
When I run the app locally on Xcode everything is fine, no crashes. I sent myself an invite and installed the testflight build and sure enough the app crashes when I select a category on the explore page. Is it possible to run the TestFlight build on Xcode so I can see why its crashing? I thought the builds was the same but there must be a difference between TestFlight and running it locally on Xcode.
Here is the pushing code
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, didSelectItemAt indexPath: IndexPath) {
let vc = storyboard!.instantiateViewController(withIdentifier: "selectedDiscoverCell") as! DiscoverPostsViewController
vc.discoverCategories = discoverCategories[indexPath.row]
vc.styleDetails = styleDetails[indexPath.row]
self.navigationController?.pushViewController(vc, animated: true)
}
No errors, when I run a break on each line it works as expected..