I'm student of bscs and I'm studying 'Artificial Intelligence'.
It is a simple reflex agent program, It is working on 'Python' but the same thing I tried on p5.js (JavaScript) to make a UI also.
But I got this error, can anyone tell me why this.currentRoom is not getting this.room1??
I'm adding error screenshot over here
or you can just copy it and on online editor to get actually what is going on.
sorry If I'm asking in bad manner actually its my very first time that I'm asking on stackoverflow.
function setup(){
createCanvas(600,400);
vc = new VAgent();
twoRooms = new VEnvironment(vc);
twoRooms.executeStep(6);
}
function draw(){
background(0);
}
class Room{
constructor(location,status){
this.location=location;
this.status=status;
}
getAll(){
console.log(this.location);
console.log(this.status);
}
}
class VEnvironment{
contructor(agent){
this.agent=agent;
this.room1=new Room('a','Dirty');
this.room2=new Room('b','Dirty');
this.currentRoom=this.room1;
this.actionStatus='';
this.step=0;
}
executeStep(n){
for(var i=0;i<n;i++){
this.displayPerception();
this.agent.sense(this);
var res = this.agent.action();
if(res=='clean'){
this.currentRoom.status=='clean'
}else if(res=='Right'){
this.currentRoom=this.room2;
}else{
this.currentRoom=this.room1;
}
this.displayAction();
this.step++;
}
}
displayPerception(){
console.log('Agent is Present At Room '+this.currentRoom.location+' And The Status For Room Is '+this.currentRoom.status);
}
displayAction(){
console.log('Agent took at'+this.step+' And Action was ... '+this.currentRoom+'...');
}
}
class VAgent{
constructor(){
}
sense(currentEnv){
this.en=currentEnv;
}
action(){
if(this.en.currentRoom.status=='dirty'){
return 'Clean'
}else if(this.en.currentRoom.location=='a'){
return 'Left'
}else{
return 'Right'
}
}
}