I have an angular 8 application and testing the timeout set in the enviornment.ts file. I have currently set the timeout to 6 minutes I have two enviornment files that is enviornment.ts and enviornment.prod.ts. I believe that enviornment.prod.ts is used when the ng build --prod is executed.
After running the ng build command , I am unable to locate the enviornment file in the distribution folder.Could somebody tell me where can i find it. Is it in some binary etc
This is what my environment file looks like
// The file contents for the current environment will overwrite these during build.
// The build system defaults to the dev environment which uses `environment.ts`, but if you do
// `ng build --env=prod` then `environment.prod.ts` will be used instead.
// The list of which env maps to which file can be found in `.angular-cli.json`.
export const environment = {
production: false,
baseUrl: "http://localhost:57973",
loginUrl: "/Login",
adminUrl: "/Admin",
userIdleMinutes: 10
};