because of a server change I try to bring my couchdb to an other server. To bring document to the new server I like to use the replication feature.
source and target are a couchdb 2.1.1
The sourche-DB has 5275 documents, on the target-DB there are after replication only 2042 documents.
I tried to update a DB and let replication create a new one.
In the replication document I can see many doc_write_failures, what can cause this? Are there any other log where I can see what goes wrong?
{
"_id": "sync 1.0",
"_rev": "2-38c27890daa785c49925a1272d745e10",
"user_ctx": {
"name": null,
"roles": [
"_admin",
"_reader",
"_writer"
]
},
"source": {
"headers": {
"Authorization": "Basic YWRtaW46TURTdGF0"
},
"url": "XXX"
},
"target": {
"headers": {},
"url": "XXX"
},
"create_target": true,
"continuous": false,
"owner": null,
"_replication_state": "completed",
"_replication_state_time": "2019-10-15T12:28:54Z",
"_replication_stats": {
"revisions_checked": 5848,
"missing_revisions_found": 5848,
"docs_read": 5848,
"docs_written": 2324,
"changes_pending": null,
"doc_write_failures": 3524,
"checkpointed_source_seq": "24287-g1AAAABSeJzLYWBgYMxgTmEQTM4vTc5ISXLIyU9OzMnILy7JAUoxJTLksTD8B4KsDOYkBoa4-7lAUXZjg1QgMMKmKwsA914aPQ",
"start_time": "2019-10-15T12:28:30Z"
}
}