How to write the C++ DLL to call from LabVIEW

Viewed 652

I am a newbie to C++.I have a OpenCV C++ program, where the main function holds the list of images. I don't know how to create the C++ DLL to call from LabVIEW. As the LabVIEW given in office does not hold the vision pallette to call the image. So I need to call it from C++ DLL.

I have already read about NI instruments for conversion from C++ DLL to LabVIEW. I can understand how it works, but was not able to convert my thinking into coding.

As far as I understood, we can do this with two options:

  1. Call library Function Node - manually specifying the variable depending on the functions. Header file is not needed.

  2. Import shared Library Wizard - automatically takes the value from the file specified. Header file is needed for this.

Please help me out with the C++ DLL coding.

0 Answers
Related