I'd like to trigger a command listed in the Default Keybindings view from the Command Palette.
For example, I'd like to be able to trigger one of commands listed below, by name (or a string alias of my choice), from the Command Palette (Command + Shift + P).
How do I do that?
// ---- From "Default Keybindings" -----
//
...
// - workbench.extensions.action.showExtensionsWithIds
// - workbench.extensions.action.showInstalledExtensions
// - workbench.extensions.action.showLanguageExtensions
// - workbench.extensions.action.showPopularExtensions
// - workbench.extensions.action.showRecommendedExtensions
// - workbench.extensions.action.stopExtensionHostProfile
// - workbench.extensions.action.updateAllExtensions
// - workbench.extensions.installMissingDepenencies
// - workbench.files.action.acceptLocalChanges
// - workbench.files.action.collapseExplorerFolders
// - workbench.files.action.compareFileWith
// - workbench.files.action.focusFilesExplorer
// - workbench.files.action.refreshFilesExplorer
// - workbench.files.action.revertLocalChanges
// - workbench.files.action.saveAllInGroup
// - workbench.files.action.showActiveFileInExplorer
// - workbench.output.action.clearOutput
// - workbench.userData.actions.continueSync
// - workbench.userData.actions.login
// - workbench.userData.actions.logout
// - workbench.userData.actions.stopSync
// - workbench.userData.actions.syncStart
// - workbench.view.extension.atlascode-drawer
// - workbench.view.extension.databaseExplorer
// - workbench.view.extension.gitlens
// - workbench.view.extension.references-view
// - workbench.view.extension.test
// - workbench.view.remote
// - workbench.view.search.focus
...
