Refresh HTML Component Angular 6

Viewed 223

Im working with angular 6 and I have the following Component

MainComponent.ts which have this code on ngOnInit:

ngOnInit() {
   console.log('OnInit');    
   this.route.params.subscribe(params => {
     if (params['id'] != null) {
       this.id= params['id']
     }
   });
 }

and then this on MainComponent.HTML

<DataComponent [id]="id"></DataComponent>
<TableComponent [id]="id"></TableComponent>
<FieldComponent [id]="id"></FieldComponent>

The route is: http://localhost:4200/Data/77

It all works perfectly until I need be clone or change the ID, so I need the MainComponent refresh all the IDs.. I did the following code:

this.router.navigate(['/Data', result.id_cloned_data]);

Edit: Routes

const appRoutes: Routes = [
  { 
    path: 'Formula/:idFormula',
    component: FormulaMainComponent,
    pathMatch: 'full'
   },
  { path: 'Formula', component: FormulaMainComponent, pathMatch: 'full' },
  { path: '', component: FormulaMainComponent, pathMatch: 'full' }
];

The URL changes to, for example: http://localhost:4200/Data/399 but the MainComponent dont refresh. I did an EventEmitter passing the new ID to the MainComponent but its still not working and I already tried on AppRoutes onSameUrlNavigation: 'reload'.

What am I doing wrong? Isnt it to reaload so each component Call its Get from API?

1 Answers

Variant 1:

public bookId$: Observable<string> // 'id' is bad name for variable, remember about code readability;

ngOnInit() {  
    this.bookId$ = this.activatedRoute.paramMap.pipe(
      map((param) => {
        return param.get('BOOK_ID');
      }),
    );
 }

template of component:

<DataComponent [bookId]="bookId$ | async"></DataComponent>
<TableComponent [bookId]="bookId$| async"></TableComponent>
<FieldComponent [bookId]="bookId$ | async"></FieldComponent>.

Variant 2:

1) template of DataComponent:

<router-outlet></router-outlet>

2) example of router config:

  {
    children: [
      {
        component: DataChildComponent,
        path: ':BOOK_ID',
      },
    ],
    component: DataComponent,
    path: 'Data',
  },

3) template of DataChildComponent:

<DataComponent [bookId]="bookId$ | async"></DataComponent>
<TableComponent [bookId]="bookId$| async"></TableComponent>
<FieldComponent [bookId]="bookId$ | async"></FieldComponent>

4) DataChildComponent:

public bookId$: Observable<string>;

ngOnInit() {  
    this.bookId$ = this.activatedRoute.paramMap.pipe(
      map((param) => {
        return param.get('BOOK_ID');
      }),
    );
 }

Hope it helps!

Related