I have a vue.config.js setup that works nicely and cancels the default code splitting.
But It's still outputs a CSS file with a hash identical to the CSS file with the nice name. I can write a script to delete it, but I wonder if there is a way to set the file to not output the CSS file with the hash.
vue.config.js:
const webpack = require("webpack");
const MiniCssExtractPlugin = require("mini-css-extract-plugin");
module.exports = {
outputDir: "../assets/",
configureWebpack: {
plugins: [
new MiniCssExtractPlugin({
filename: "/css/sales-report.css"
})
],
output: {
filename: "./js/sales-report.js"
}
},
chainWebpack: config => {
config.optimization.delete("splitChunks");
}
};
The command line output looks like:

I would like to output only ../assets/js/sales-report.js and ../assets/css/sales-report.css, and I didn't find the correct setting to cancel the output of ../assets/css/app.fd4aa059.css.
If you want to test, this config will work any Vue CLI 3 project. What setting am I missing to cancel this file?