Given this URL requires the following login data:
Benutzername oder E-Mail -> User: testuserscrap@web.de
Passwort -> Password: testuserscrap
(The website is kind of fantasy football of the German Bundesliga.)
There exists a post where someone asks for help for the same website.
However, I do not want to retrieve information about certain players but about the actual team. In the browser, these steps are required:
Click on the red circled icon:

Leads to this page where I would like to retrieve all the names (of the players) in list 1 and 2:

Means I would like to have an output such as:
Diego Contento
Alfred Finnbogason
...
I am not sure which way might be the best one. According to the referred posts there seem to be an API. However, I cannot access the information with the code adapted from the referred post:
library(rvest)
library(jsonlite)
library(httr)
library(plyr)
library(dplyr)
url<-"https://kickbase.sky.de/"
page<-html_session(url)
page<-rvest:::request_POST(page,url="https://kickbase.sky.de/api/v1/user/login",
body=list("email"="testuserscrap@web.de",
"password"="testuserscrap",
"redirect_url"="https://www.kickbase.com/transfermarkt/kader"),
encode='json'
)
ck <- cookies(page)
player_page<-jump_to(ck$value,"https://api.kickbase.com/leagues/1420282/lineupex")
Unfortunately, I'm not such an expert in coding or webscraping. I tried many things but I do not come to a solution :/ Therefore, I would be really grateful if you have any advice or idea how I can retrieve the information.
Best :)