My local git repository has more than 1 app referenced in git remotes. i can't push to heroku

Viewed 3975

i can't deploy my app to heroku. multiple apps in git remote. how can i fix this problem?

    Error: Multiple apps in git remotes
    Usage: --remote origin
    or: --app arcane-scrubland-65909
    Your local git repository has more than 1 app referenced in git 
    remotes.
    Because of this, we can't determine which app you want to run this 
    command against.
    Specify the app you want with --app or --remote.
    Heroku remotes in repo:
    secure-badlands-61058 (heroku)
    arcane-scrubland-65909 (origin)
1 Answers

-> git push heroku master #I run this in my app and I got the error message for the app.

I check the "config" file under the "./git/" It IS showing 2 Apps:

[remote "origin"]
    url = https://git.heroku.com/yinow.git
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
**# [remote "heroku"]
#   url = https://git.heroku.com/yinow.git
#   fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/heroku/***

I comment out the "heroku" one as above, and run the push command again like this:

-> git push origin master

and the problem gone!

Related