ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'python_jwt' (Raspberry Pi)

Viewed 11056

I can't import correct Firebase package in Raspberry PI.

My code:
from firebase import firebase
db = firebase.FirebaseApplication("https://xyz.firebaseio.com/", None)

Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "datastorage.py", line 1, in <module>
    from firebase import firebase
firebase/__init__.py", line 14, in <module>
    import python_jwt as jwt
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'python_jwt'

I tried to use this commands and it didn't help:

sudo pip install requests
sudo pip install python-firebase
pip install jwt

I use Python 3.7.3 and Raspbian Buster. All works on my PC but not on RPi 3B+.

3 Answers

I used advice from @naive.

pip install python_jwt

After that I solved another errors in that order:

pip install gcloud
pip install sseclient
pip install pycrypto
pip install requests-toolbelt

And now I see that It works. Problem was solved.

I think you need python_jwt instead of jwt. You can do:

pip install python_jwt

Related