I have a task to print maximum int of matrix second line.
Example input:
3 2 (n, m)
-1 -2 <- 1 line
4 5 <- 2 line
2 6 <- 3 line
Max int in second line is 5. My program prints it. But if second line would be -100 -150, it not works. Sure it is because I have max = 0, but I don't know how to use it properly. I'm a student. Thanks in advance.
It is my code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main() {
int n, m, max = 0;
cin >> n >> m;
int matrix[10][10];
for (int i = 0; i < n; i++) {
for (int j = 0; j < m; j++) {
cin >> matrix[i][j];
}
}
for (int i = 0; i < n; i++) {
for (int j = 0; j < m; j++) {
if (matrix[1][j] > max) {
max = matrix[1][j];
}
}
}
if (max == 0 || n == 1) {
cout << "No";
} else {
cout << max;
}
}
And code works pretty good, unless there are negative numbers in second line