I need to know the number of rows per column. In exceljs there is a way to count the columns, but not the rows apparently. https://www.npmjs.com/package/exceljs#columns
I need to know the number of rows per column. In exceljs there is a way to count the columns, but not the rows apparently. https://www.npmjs.com/package/exceljs#columns
For me it works fine. exceljs version I use at this moment is 4.3.0
const rows = worksheet.getColumn(1);
const rowsCount = rows['_worksheet']['_rows'].length;
According to doc Says its supported
rowCount The total row size of the document. Equal to the row number of the last row that has values.
Reference
Yes, I also wish to do the same, it would certainly save the trouble. At the moment my "workaround" was to loop into the column and actually count it myself ... Something like:
for(counter = 0; counter < xlCol.length; counter++) {
if (xlCol[counter]) {
numRec++;
}
}
Not exactly the ideal way it seems. Hope to get to know a better way.