eBay inventory API: Get InventoryItems Always return 0 Results

Viewed 632

I have a problem about ebay API.

When I call the inventory_item API I get an empty result. My request is

https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item?limit=2&offset=0

Response body is:

{
    "total": 0,
    "size": 0
}

Then I call the inventory_item API By SKU, of course I failed again.

My request is:

https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item/80003953

(80003953 is my sku in ebay sell platform)

Response body is:

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "errorId": 25710,
            "domain": "API_INVENTORY",
            "subdomain": "Selling",
            "category": "REQUEST",
            "message": "We didn't find the entity you are requesting. Please verify the request"
        }
    ]
}

I'm confirm my authorization and sku are correct!

3 Answers

First, try the getInventoryItems API without limit and offset values.

If the value still returns 0 as count, try to gain new token for the Bearer and double-check with the actual account in the ebay website.

It may be that you are obtaining valid token, but from another account.

Else, try to contact the developers in ebay.

Perhaps you are trying to get items that are created by Ebay-GUI.

This case was already discribed here

So it turns out that eBay's Inventory API is fairly new. Only items created via the Inventory API's can be queried with the Inventory API.

In my case, using the old Trading-API solved the problem.

Related