I have Stepper in my app, and I have problems with placing textfield on screen, when I want to text some text in textfield, appears keyboard and over it shows me that:
A RenderFlex overflowed by 139 pixels on the bottom.
I read some articles and understood, that I have to use FittedBox, but I dunno how to use it with best way. How can I reach my goal?
Code:
@override
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
globalHeight = (MediaQuery.of(context).size.height) * 0.85;
return Scaffold(
body: AnnotatedRegion<SystemUiOverlayStyle>(
value: SystemUiOverlayStyle.light,
child: Container(
decoration: BoxDecoration(color: colorsBackround[_currentPage]),
child: Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.symmetric(vertical: 10.0),
child: Column(
crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.stretch,
children: <Widget>[
Container(
height: globalHeight,
child: PageView(
physics: ClampingScrollPhysics(),
controller: _pageController,
onPageChanged: (int page) {
setState(() {
_currentPage = page;
});
},
children: <Widget>[
// some code
Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.all(10.0),
child: Center(
child: Column(
crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.center,
mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.start,
children: <Widget>[
Image(
image: AssetImage(
itemIcon[_currentPage],
),
height: 300.0,
width: 300.0,
),
Text(
'Укажите ваш возраст',
style: kTitleStyle,
),
SizedBox(
width: MediaQuery.of(context).size.width * 0.8,
height: 50.0,
child: Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.only(
top: 20.0,
left: 20,
right: 20,
bottom: MediaQuery.of(context)
.viewInsets
.bottom),
child: TextField(
controller: ageController,
keyboardType: TextInputType.number,
onChanged: (text) {
setState(() {
if (text.isNotEmpty) {
inputs[1] = true;
} else {
inputs[1] = false;
}
});
},
decoration: InputDecoration(
labelText: 'Возраст',
),
style: TextStyle(fontSize: 18.5),
)),
),
],
),
),
),
//some code
],
),
),
Row(
mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.center,
children: _buildPageIndicator(),
),
_currentPage != _numPages - 1
? Expanded(
child: Container(
child: Row(
mainAxisSize: MainAxisSize.max,
children: <Widget>[
Expanded(
child: Align(
alignment: FractionalOffset.bottomLeft,
child: FlatButton(
onPressed: () {
_pageController.previousPage(
duration: Duration(milliseconds: 500),
curve: Curves.ease,
);
},
child: Row(
mainAxisSize: MainAxisSize.min,
children: <Widget>[
Icon(
Icons.arrow_back,
color: Colors.white,
size: 26.0,
),
SizedBox(width: 10.0),
Text(
'Назад',
style: TextStyle(
fontFamily: 'Century Gothic',
color: Colors.white,
fontSize: 14.5,
),
),
],
),
),
)),
Expanded(
child: Align(
alignment: FractionalOffset.bottomRight,
child: FlatButton(
onPressed: () {
_pageController.nextPage(
duration: Duration(milliseconds: 500),
curve: Curves.ease,
);
},
child: Row(
mainAxisSize: MainAxisSize.min,
children: <Widget>[
Text(
'Дальше',
style: TextStyle(
fontFamily: 'Century Gothic',
color: Colors.white,
fontSize: 14.5,
),
),
SizedBox(width: 10.0),
Icon(
Icons.arrow_forward,
color: Colors.white,
size: 26.0,
),
],
),
),
)),
],
)))
: Text(''),
],
),
),
),
),
bottomSheet: _currentPage == _numPages - 1
? Container(
height: 75.0,
width: double.infinity,
color: Theme.of(context).scaffoldBackgroundColor,
child: GestureDetector(
onTap: () => print('Get started'),
child: Center(
child: Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.only(bottom: 15.0),
child: Text(
'Начать',
style: TextStyle(
fontFamily: 'Century Gothic',
color: Colors.white,
fontSize: 21.0,
fontWeight: FontWeight.bold,
),
),
),
),
),
)
: Text(''),
);
}
}