I have two date pickers objects from the package vue-bootstrap-datetimepicker. They work perfectly in terms of functionality but I would like to make some changes to their appearence. I have the following code that is relevant:
<template>
<div>
<div class="form-row">
<date-picker
name="begin-date"
@dp-change="changeDate()"
v-model="model.beginDate"
:config="datePickerConfig"
ref="beginDate">
</date-picker>
</div>
<div class="form-row">
<date-picker
name="end-date"
@dp-change="changeDate()"
v-model="model.endDate"
:config="datePickerConfig"
ref="endDate">
</date-picker>
</div>
</div>
</template>
I would like to insert a calender icon for instance, I usually do that inside bootstrap components like so:
<b-button
id="Somebutton"
:title="example for stack overflow"
size="sm"
:class="{danger: hasError}"
:disabled="loading">
<font-awesome-icon icon="columns"></font-awesome-icon>
</b-button>
But putting <font-awesome-icon icon="columns"></font-awesome-icon> doesn't work in the code i want to change. Neither does the HTML work ( e.g. <i class="fas fa-columns"></i>). So I was wondering how to put the icons in there. Another question was how to change their width, at this moment they look like this:
I would like to change their width so that they fit next to each other on the same line but couldn't find anything in the package documentation that could help me do this.

