I have an image that I'd like to set as a background for my scene. My problem is that when I do it the following way, the image becomes blurry:
textureLoader.load("images/background/space.png", function(t) {
scene.background = t;
});
The issue is not the image itself if I set it as the canvas's background or just add it to the scene as a mesh, it's fine, however that's not an acceptable solution in my use case, because I need to use lensflare and glow effects, but blending only works if the background for the scene is set, otherwise this happens:
Adding the image as a mesh to the scene also wouldn't work, because the camera is rotated when the mouse is moved and I don't want the image to move, it should behave as a background.
The difference between blurry and not blurry is really noticeable. Below is part of the image when it's blurry and when it's not.
Blurry:
Crispy:
I tried setting this background multiple times (as scene background, camera background, canvas background from CSS), hoping that one would be above the scene background, but it's not so. I also looked through scene.background's properties, but nothing caught my eye (tried setting anisotropy to a high value).
Is there a way to stop the scene background from becoming blurry?


