Graph "ErrorApiQuarantined"

Viewed 743

When calling /v1.0/me/calendarview?startdatetime=2019-10-07T12:17:48.964Z&enddatetime=2019-10-14T12:17:48.964Z in Microsoft Graph, I receive the following error :

{
  "error": {
    "code": "ErrorApiQuarantined",
    "message": "Request has been quarantined by condition.",
    "innerError": {
      "request-id": "ca5247f8-b461-4270-89e5-186ed6a3b8fe",
      "date": "2019-10-07T12:17:49"
    }
  }
}

I also receive the same error when calling /v1.0/me/messages. It looks like all the Outlook APIs aren't working anymore.

2 Answers

This is not an answer to OP's question per se, as I'm pretty sure the problem is over on Microsoft's end and there's little we can do for requests that worked perfectly fine recently, but it's some sort of a solution for now.

If you have some code that can run your requests use that instead of the Graph. My code that does various graph requests is still working fine, despite the actual graph explorer quarantineing every little thing. Using code samples like this C# solution can keep you going for the time being

I'll delete this as soon as a proper answer is posted later on.

Related