I'm trying to build a website using Django, I have a concept of integrating face login for my website and It's perfectly working on the server computer and when I try to access the same from the client computer, the camera pop-ups in server computer rather in the client computer. I couldn't able to understand how I can access the client camera and pass it to my face recognition code?
I have written Django code for face signup using the basic OpenCV concept for face recognition. And Its perfectly working on the server computer and when I access from the client the camera pop-ups from the server computer.
All I used on my code is a simple signup form and OpenCV for face recognition.
What should I need to pass for the object VideoCapture( ) in order to access the client camera and can anyone suggest me any other possible ways to build a face login module.