"Process finished with exit code -2147483645" Pycharm

Viewed 2783

I ran Python 3.6.6 Deep Learning with Pycharm 2019.1.3. The process was set at maximum 651 episode and it stopped at episode 368 with this message "Process finished with exit code -2147483645". I searched through Google but there's not even a result. Anyone knows about the code? Please help!

2 Answers

It's hard to guess what exactly the problem is. But as I experienced the same exit code while doing some file conversions which include plotting with matplotlib, so your error is likely to come from this. As Sergey K. mentioned in his comment, the issue is probably PyCharm-related.

There, others pointed out that it helps to switch the backend of matplotlib. This can be done by adding the following line right after importing matplotlib:

matplotlib.rcParams['backend'] = 'QT4Agg'

(see https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/PY-29872#focus=streamItem-27-2927779-0-0 )

Mmmm... I dont know about the error. But given the fact that it starts and works well for 368 episodes... I would aim that is some lack of memory related problem.

I would run it several times, if it crash after a similar number of episodes I'd try with more memory.

Hope this helps even just a little bit.

Related