We have a Google Maps Javascript API project, which we call from various pages on our website.
The Google Cloud platform tells us that we have approx 22k api calls/map loads per month, and, I can view reports within the Cloud platform to break this down to number of map loads per day.
We would like to determine the source(s) of each of these 22k api calls. E.g.
Homepage - 11k calls
Subpage1 - 5k calls
Subpage2 - 3k calls
etc
Research I have carried out to date:
1) Google Cloud platform (https://console.cloud.google.com/google/maps-apis/apis/maps-backend.googleapis.com/quotas) tells me the number of maps loads per day, but not the source pages
2) The FAQ https://developers.google.com/maps/faq#usage-monitor under the section "How do I monitor my usage" states:
To see a traffic report and billing information for an entire project, follow these steps:
Enable billing if you haven't already done so. Visit the Google Cloud Platform Console billing page. Select a project. In the left sidebar, click Reports. Use the filters on the right sidebar to view reports on your billing account.
I have carried out those steps but these reports only provide the total cost per day, and per month.
3) I thought that perhaps this information may be contained within our Google Analytics reports, but I have been unable to find anything there either.