Unity Services - No available projects under organization

Viewed 1016

I'm trying to enable Unity Analytics for a project within an organization. So, following the instructions in the documentation, I opened the Services tab, clicked I already have a Unity project ID (I can see from the web dashboard that we have one) and select my organization from the first dropdown. I expected to see the organization's Unity projects in the second dropdown but it's just empty.

The organization doesn't appear at all in the dropdown for Create a Unity Project ID, I assume because I'm not an administrator or because all the projects already have Unity Project IDs (they do).

This screenshot shows the empty project dropdown.

I can edit almost anything through the web dashboard (though I'm not a full admin) so I find it weird that no projects are showing up.

1 Answers

It is a permissions thing. Apparently, only the true admin can link with unity services, editor roles are out of luck.

screenshot: Unable to linked project to Unity Services

Related