I am trying to animate two text one by one. For that I tried below code. but It's not displaying accurate as my sample. like one will cut another will display.
I need help now.
@-webkit-keyframes fade-in{
from{
opacity:1;
top:0px;
}
to{
opacity:0;
top:-50px;
}
}
.text-animated-one{
display: inline;
position: relative;
top: 0px;
-webkit-animation: fade-in 1.5s infinite;
float: left;
text-align: center;
margin: 0 auto;
width: 100%;
}
.text-animated-two{
opacity: 0;
display: inline;
position: relative;
margin-left: -56px;
-webkit-animation: fade-in 1.5s infinite;
-webkit-animation-delay: 1.7s;
float: left;
text-align: center;
margin: 0 auto;
width: 100%;
}
.aggettivi{
display: inline;
font-size: 6vw;
text-align: center;
margin: 0 auto;
color:white;
}
.container {
background: #E20816;
width: 100%;
float: left;
margin: 0 auto;
text-align: center;
}
<div class="container">
<div class="aggettivi">
<div class="text-animated-one">「いつもキレイ」を</div>
<div class="text-animated-two">「私らしく」選べる。</div>
</div>
</div>
one problem is that text should crop when it will slide up. But I tried with opacity. Not find solution How to crop text with slide up. like this

