Hi I wanna add image round dot to some UILabel in my app.
I have code for adding the image. But I don't understand how I could put the image on the start of the UILabel rather than in the end of the label.
Any suggestion on this? Below is the code I use for it: What should I add to place image on start of UILabel? I thought imageBehindText :false would fix it but it didn't.
extension UILabel {
/**
This function adding image with text on label.
- parameter text: The text to add
- parameter image: The image to add
- parameter imageBehindText: A boolean value that indicate if the imaga is behind text or not
- parameter keepPreviousText: A boolean value that indicate if the function keep the actual text or not
*/
func addTextWithImage(text: String, image: UIImage, imageBehindText: Bool, keepPreviousText: Bool) {
let lAttachment = NSTextAttachment()
lAttachment.image = image
// 1pt = 1.32px
let lFontSize = round(self.font.pointSize * 1.20) // rounded dot should be smaller than font
let lRatio = image.size.width / image.size.height
lAttachment.bounds = CGRect(x: 0, y: ((self.font.capHeight - lFontSize) / 2).rounded(), width: lRatio * lFontSize, height: lFontSize)
let lAttachmentString = NSAttributedString(attachment: lAttachment)
if imageBehindText {
let lStrLabelText: NSMutableAttributedString
if keepPreviousText, let lCurrentAttributedString = self.attributedText {
lStrLabelText = NSMutableAttributedString(attributedString: lCurrentAttributedString)
lStrLabelText.append(NSMutableAttributedString(string: text))
} else {
lStrLabelText = NSMutableAttributedString(string: text)
}
lStrLabelText.append(lAttachmentString)
self.attributedText = lStrLabelText
} else {
let lStrLabelText: NSMutableAttributedString
if keepPreviousText, let lCurrentAttributedString = self.attributedText {
lStrLabelText = NSMutableAttributedString(attributedString: lCurrentAttributedString)
lStrLabelText.append(NSMutableAttributedString(attributedString: lAttachmentString))
lStrLabelText.append(NSMutableAttributedString(string: text))
} else {
lStrLabelText = NSMutableAttributedString(attributedString: lAttachmentString)
lStrLabelText.append(NSMutableAttributedString(string: text))
}
self.attributedText = lStrLabelText
}
}