I am publishing an R package to GitHub (EwersLabUWyo/AquaFlux). The upload to Github appears to have worked. In a fresh instance of RStudio, I successfully downloaded the package to check it, but none of the functions appear in R.
devtools::install_github("EwersLabUWyo/AquaFlux")
library(AquaFlux)
AquaFlux::AquaFlux()
Error: could not find function "AquaFlux"
Process/check thus far:
Created the AquaFlux package in RStudio.
Thoroughly checked the R package using RStudio package-checking tools. I resolved all errors before uploading the package.
I successfully uploaded the package using Github Desktop.
Confirmed that "AquaFlux" appears in the Github directory with all of the correct files.
Confirmed that files downloaded from the Github repo to my computer's R library. The formatting is different than how they appear in Github, but they are there.
****Update responding to comments****
During the developmental process, I tried to use roxygen2 to help with package building, but it didn't seem to work, so I quit messing with it several weeks ago. The NAMESPACE file is blank, and says "do not edit by hand".
I did go and update the DESCRIPTION file to include "Exports: AquaFlux.Rd", but it's still not working.
I can confirm that all of the files match between my local copy and the online git repo.