I followed this tutorial to implement Yolo object detector: https://github.com/thtrieu/darkflow/ and I completed it successfully.
The created .pb file can be used to migrate the graph to mobile devices (JAVA / C++ / Objective-C++). The name of input tensor and output tensor are respectively 'input' and 'output'.
I want to load the network with OpenCV (c++). The readNetFromTensorflow() method needs two files: .pb and .pbtxt. The latter is not generated by the implementation indicated above. Similarly, to use the readNetFromDarknet() method it is necessary to have two files: .cfg and .weights. The latter is not generated by the implementation indicated above.
So, how can I migrate the yolo network from python to c++ using opencv?
I also tried to generate the .pbtxt file directly from the .pb file but the readNetFromTensorflow() method is not successful (A generic exception is generated without useful information)
Reference exception thrown:
[Exception thrown at 0x00007FFFB80C9129 in Object_detection_inference_cpp.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: cv::Exception at memory location 0x000000CBC18FDC90.]
Thanks in advance.