I am new in IntelliJ IDEA and I want to execute a single Junit test as I do in Eclipse but I haven't seen this option
I am new in IntelliJ IDEA and I want to execute a single Junit test as I do in Eclipse but I haven't seen this option
Intellij runs the unit test in context of your selection!
When you place the cursor on the class name, it will run the whole class. If you select a method name, only that method gets executed (upon turning to the menu or context menu).
You can also select a package in the project view and get to corresponding behavior.
Open the class where the tests are located and check the part where inteliJ shows the the number of lines, at the beginning of each test method there is a green icon (looks like a play button) just hit that icon and the specific test method will be executed.
Please place caret inside test method you want to launch and using right click context menu launch single test.