Angular 6 - fullcalendar

Viewed 396

I'm having issues in integrating fullcalendar with angular 6. I'm using the latest documentation as reference, however it only works with angular 7. Executing ng serve is giving the following errors:

ERROR in node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(1284,10): error TS2370: A rest parameter must be of an array type.

node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(1288,75): error TS2370: A rest parameter must be of an array type.

node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(1288,119): error TS2370: A rest parameter must be of an array type.

node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(2250,64): error TS2304: Cannot find name 'Parameters'.

node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(2773,74): error TS1122: A tuple type element list cannot be empty.

node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(2779,51): error TS2370: A rest parameter must be of an array type.

node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(2781,9): error TS2370: A rest parameter must be of an array type.

node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(2784,9): error TS2370: A rest parameter must be of an array type.

Below package.json

 "dependencies": {
    "@angular/animations": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/common": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/compiler": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/core": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/forms": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/http": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/platform-browser": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/platform-browser-dynamic": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/router": "^6.1.0",
    "@fullcalendar/angular": "^4.2.1",
    "@fullcalendar/core": "^4.2.0",
    "@fullcalendar/daygrid": "^4.2.0",
    "@ng-bootstrap/ng-bootstrap": "^3.3.0",
    "@ng-bootstrap/schematics": "^2.0.0-alpha.1",
    "alertifyjs": "^1.11.4",
    "angularfire2": "^5.1.0",
    "ap-angular-fullcalendar": "^1.7.10",
    "bootstrap": "^4.1.3",
    "core-js": "^2.5.4",
    "firebase": "^5.5.8",
    "font-awesome": "^4.7.0",
    "fullcalendar": "^3.10.0",
    "jquery": "^3.3.1",
    "moment": "^2.24.0",
    "ngx-pagination": "^3.2.1",
    "pg-calendar": "^1.4.30",
    "rxjs": "^6.0.0",
    "zone.js": "~0.8.26"
  },
  "devDependencies": {
    "@angular-devkit/build-angular": "^0.7.5",
    "@angular/cli": "~6.1.4",
    "@angular/compiler-cli": "^6.1.0",
    "@angular/language-service": "^6.1.0",
    "@types/jasmine": "~2.8.6",
    "@types/jasminewd2": "~2.0.3",
    "@types/jquery": "^3.3.30",
    "@types/node": "~8.9.4",
    "codelyzer": "~4.2.1",
    "jasmine-core": "~2.99.1",
    "jasmine-spec-reporter": "~4.2.1",
    "karma": "~1.7.1",
    "karma-chrome-launcher": "~2.2.0",
    "karma-coverage-istanbul-reporter": "~2.0.0",
    "karma-jasmine": "~1.1.1",
    "karma-jasmine-html-reporter": "^0.2.2",
    "protractor": "~5.4.0",
    "ts-node": "~5.0.1",
    "tslint": "~5.9.1",
    "typescript": "^2.9.2"
  }

I am not allowed to upgrade to angular 7, Should I install lower version (if there is any) for @fullcalendar/core. I am not sure what to do. Can someone please help?

0 Answers
Related