Getting warning message "WARNING in Entry point '@nicky-lenaers/ngx-scroll-to' contains deep imports into 'rxjs/index'"

Viewed 7689

I am following the article provided at below URL:

Pluggable Enterprise Application with angular

The code repository is provided below: Github Code Repository. This code is written using Angular 7. I decided to add one more plugin which has host as well as windows scrolling in it. For this, I use the module "@nicky-lenaers/ngx-scroll-to". And I change to Angular 8.0.3 version. After making these changes and when I try to build my plugins again, then I start getting below warnings:

WARNING in Entry point '@nicky-lenaers/ngx-scroll-to' contains deep imports into 'rxjs/index'. This is probably not a problem, but may cause the compilation of entry points to be out of order

And immediately after this warning, build process get the exit. Please let me know, where I am getting wrong.

1 Answers

This was the ngx-scroll-to error, previously plugin was not compatible with angular-8 but they have upgraded it see here. so you just need to update the package to the latest version.

Related