I'm having a problem in my Visual Studio Community 2019.
When debugging the project, when you stop on the breakpoints, the yellow line indicative of stop, it does not only highlight the line in which you have the breakpoint, but several lines are highlighted being below the point where the breakpoint is.
As you progress with F10, that amount of lines changes, which can be more or less ... especially when entering into ifs or loops, it gets worse if you follow the debug.
I have cleaned bin and obj folders, rebuild several times, I entered the properties of the solution and cleared the build options and redialed, I did many approaches in order to regularize the operation, but nothing worked.
Detail is that this project was created in Visual Studio 2017 and there does not have this problem. It just happens in Visual Studio 2019.
I have the last update installed, 16.1.4.
My project is Xamarin.Forms 3.6 and in the case in question, I am debugging directly to an Android device.
What I want is to just leave the current course line highlighted, not this lot of yellow lines, which greatly confounds the follow-up of the debugging process.

