I want to set up prices for consumable and non-consumable in-app products in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, but the prices are not the same in USD. I set the price in both stores to 2,29 EUR and the price is indeed the same when I purchase the in-app product in my iOS and Android application. But in USD, the Apple shows me 1,99 USD in my developer account and Google shows me 2,49 USD in Google Play Console. I have not tested if the USD prices are the same if you purchase the product in my application.
Why are the Google and Apple prices in USD not the same?
I have just compared EUR and USD, I have not yet compared other currencies. But I want that prices in one currency(for example USD) are the same in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
What can I do so that the prices are the same in both stores?