I generated public and private key to establish connection between a cluster node and AWS cluster and communication was successfully set up. Now I am trying to create an index and write data into it to installed and configured on AWS Elasticsearch and getting the following error:
Error summary: EsHadoopIllegalArgumentException: No data nodes with HTTP-enabled available
The port that is used to access Elasticsearch is 443, so it is HTTPS, so I suspect that the following needs to be done:
https://elasticsearch-py.readthedocs.io/en/master/#ssl-and-authentication
I need to generate .pem file somehow out of public and private keys that I already got? I am not sure whether I am on the right track and if I am, I do not know how to get .pem file out of the available keys (To just generate public, private keys, certificate and pem files together is easy, there are tutorials for that, but I already got private and public keys and do not want to regenerate everything because I am not in charge of AWS).
I read over the error:
https://github.com/pires/kubernetes-elasticsearch-cluster/issues/116
and tried supplying es.nodes.client.only=true but it fails with similar error: no HTTP nodes available. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.