Aforge Unity3D Integration IPCam Image Stutter

Viewed 82

I have a question about Aforge for IPCam (remote).

First off, I already can integrate it with unity (2019.1.7), the problem is the image stream is stuttering like what you can see from the video attachment.

video stutter

Here's the script I'm using to get the stream

private void OnEnable()
 {
     transform.eulerAngles = initRot;
     if (mjpegStream != null)
         mjpegStream.Start();
 }
 // Use this for initialization
 void Start () {
     camTexture = new Texture2D(2 , 2);
     // create MJPEG video source
     mjpegStream = new MJPEGStream(camIPAddress);

     // set event handlers
     mjpegStream.NewFrame += new NewFrameEventHandler(StreamImage);
     // start the video source
     mjpegStream.Start();
 }
 // Update is called once per frame
 void Update()
 {
     if (dataGet)
     {
         camTexture.LoadImage(jpegstream.ToArray());
             if(screenDisplay.texture != camTexture)
                 screenDisplay.texture = camTexture;
             counter = 0;
             dataGet = false;
     }
 }
 void StreamImage(object sender, NewFrameEventArgs eventArgs)
 {
     jpegstream = eventArgs.Frame;
     dataGet = true;
 }

The question is, does anyone know how to make the image to not stutter?

Is it a problem from the stream I'm getting or from ToArray() function of MemoryStream or maybe other problem that I'm not aware of?
Please note that this happen with different ipcam I got from online too

0 Answers
Related