I am working on an contact sync solution to be able to keep the contacts in our app in sync with the google contacts of the user.
Our code uses the php library for the google people api latest Version (v1).
Everything is working fine for one week with each user but after that week we get:
400 - Error "Sync token is expired. Clear local cache and retry call without the sync token".
My question now:
Is this intended behaviour that you have to clear all your cache after one week with no changes or am I doing something wrong?
Is there any possibility to renew a syncToken if there were no changes?
I already checked the whole code to be sure that the new received nextSyncToken is saved at our side and used for the next incremental sync request. It seems that the new sync Token is always the same as the one sent in the request. Thus it is just clear that we get that errors if a sync token expires after exactly one week.
I also tried to set the option requestSyncToken to true for every list request, even if also a syncToken is set. No success. Sync token stays the same after each request with no changes.