SagePay Direct Integration Kit v4.00

Viewed 1327

Is there a Dot Net SagePay Direct Integration kit for version 4.00?

I've tried to find it on the SagePay website but can't find it or any mention of one.

4 Answers

A quick update. Phoned sage today (17th July). They said that they are hoping to upgrade the testing server to support 4.00 at the end of the week.

The answer is no, not currently.

I've custom-coded. As of now, v4.00 is not supported on the testing server, despite supposedly going live today.

Details of the 4.0 protocol's draft are available for download.

Howvever, as mentioned above the test gateway doesn't correctly respond to it. If you send a 4.0 request you'll get back.

3097 : The VPSProtocol value is outside the valid range. Should be between 2.00 and 3.00.

I've asked Sagepay to clarify when it will be available.

Looks like v4.00 is now working on the SagePay test server. Just tried it and got an error INVALID 3228 : The ThreeDSNotificationURL field format is invalid. As I haven't implemented that field yet it seems to me that v4.00 is now for use on the test server.

Related