Server responds with a non-JavaScript MIME type of ""

Viewed 2943

I want to wrap an angular application with cordova. After hitting "cordova run android" and inspecting it in Chrome, the console states:

"Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec."

On my phone I obviously only get a white screen then. How can I solve this issue?

When i hit "cordova serve" and look at it in the browser on my PC, there are no errors thrown and everything works fine.

Thank you in advance.

MIME type of ""

1 Answers

I could figure it out, even if it is not a great solution I guess and there might be something nicer.

After running ng build --prod --aot I went into my index.html and put type="text/javascript" into the <script> tags.

So basically from

<script src="runtime-es2015.858f8dd898b75fe86926.js" type="module">

to

<script type="text/javascript" src="runtime-es2015.858f8dd898b75fe86926.js" type="module">

After that I got no more errors.

Related